Saturday, May 16, 2009
Rainy Day... Finally Updating...
Barbara and I are cursed! This is about the 4th time that a visit has been postponed, this time because of pouring rain all the way between here and East TX (will try again June 5th, for a crop at her church and overnight stay at their new house in Gilmer). Kevin and Danny finished their college finals.. even 25 years later, I can remember that feeling of relief! I remember studying with Andrew and Mike for a political science final we all had. That was the only course that the three of us had together. Most of their courses had titles like "Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines"! Kevin is officially graduating from UT next weekend!!!!! Hook 'em Horns! Can't wait to see the fireworks under the UT tower. Just read that the UT Co-op on Guadelupe is opening a store in Dallas, across from North Park mall, this summer. Danny is headed to Oklahoma this weekend to race. He's driving the van, pulling the trailer and going with a friend. I'm sure it feels like a very exciting road trip, now that school's out. Okay, off to Photoshop a little...and maybe take a rainy day nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment