Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Miscellaneous, Random Stuff

Enough already with the rain, and the upper respiratory crud going around (highly recommend Mucinex-D)... Kevin picked all 8 first-round NBA playoff teams correctly, including a couple of upsets (see link to his Lone Star Sports blog). Can the Mavericks beat the Denver Nuggets? ... I saw a clip somewhere of Kevin James' hilarious 2003 comedy DVD, "Sweat the Small Stuff" so thought I'd order the DVD, but it's over $100! Maybe I'm out of touch, but over $100... REALLY?! ...Danny is racing this weekend at a new track, in Archer City. Years ago, Mom and I went there to check out Larry McMurty's bookstores (Lonesome Dove is one of my favorite books), and as we exited a store, I saw Larry McMurty walking across the street, and ran after him like a teenager chasing down the Jonas Brothers, to get his autograph on a book I'd brought on the slim chance that we would see him... Looking forward to spending the weekend with Mom in Granbury for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment