Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Friday, October 21, 2011

What's New?

The Rangers will be World Champions! (crossing fingers)

Andrew and I had a wonderful time in San Francisco and Mill Valley! Andrew agreed he needed a restful, relaxing vacation..... so he pedaled a rented bike across the Golden Gate Bridge (not everyone's idea of R&R). We did lots of sightseeing in San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Sausalito. Andrew was surprised at how much it resembled Colorado, where we love to vacation, especially north of San Francisco, with pine trees and lots of hills! No surfing and bikinis, but lots of beautiful scenery and amazing things to do.

It's finally getting cooler here! Happy Dance! Love it, love it...

Murr C is headed to a high school reunion this weekend with her lifelong best friend.

Shannon and I are working on her wedding "Save the Dates" on Sunday.... fun!!!

Gong Gong and Pop Pop are headed back from Carlsbad, California where they found a rental condo for next July!

Danny is working hard at UNT and his job!

Kevin was nominated by the Austin Advertising Federation as Best Media Buyer at the Austin Ad Fed's Big Wigs Award Show!

I just realized that I have started using exclamation marks at the end of all my sentences, a habit I've acquired since working at Bradbury Lane, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment