Murr C went on a "road trip" with her three cousins last week, and had a FUN time! Andrew, Missy and I each stayed with Papa C and Cyril the cat while she was on her trip... pics above AND below.
Gong Gong and Pop Pop are back home from California, just in time for lower temps here! We are so glad they're home, and enjoyed meeting them at Agave Azul for lunch.... Pop Pop's new favorite restaurant.
Stephanie and I made a Homecoming garter for her date, Aaron. Thanks, Stephanie, for inviting me; it was a lot of fun!
Shannon, Missy and I met for lunch and to talk wedding plans!
Danny and Danielle started back at UNT, and even have a class together this semester.
Kevin and Rachel are enjoying Austin life!
In between all of that fun was a lot of normal, mundane stuff like settling with the insurance company, roofing company, gutter company, HVAC company, and on and on. BUT, we are blessed to have a home, unlike so many who have lost theirs in the Bastrop and East TX wildfires.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment