Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kevin's girlfriend Rachel, and her Mom, Carol, gave us the prettiest teal, black & white damask-print toiletry set for Christmas (photos, right). I decided to try to match the existing framed prints in our guest bathroom with photos that I changed to B&W and mounted on a B&W damask print which I downloaded. Thanks, Rachel and Carol!
Mom (Gong Gong) got a new Dell laptop, and printer/scanner today. Now the rest of the family needs to upgrade to try to keep up with her!
This shouldn't rank very high on a list of sad things, I know, but it was still sad to me to see our neighborhood Chili's Too close today. Somewhere, I have a photo of Kevin and Danny on the first day the restaurant opened, both with disdainful teenage expressions showing their displeasure over my taking their picture in such a public place. Goodbye Chili's chips & salsa & margaritas!
Poor Danny has the flu, and after confirming it at his hometown doctor, filling a Tamiflu prescription, and spending 24 hours at home being pampered by Mom, he hightailed it back to UNT to continue his recovery in the company of friends and his beautiful nurse, Danielle!
Kevin turns 22 on the 22nd, had two wisdom teeth out last week (he was very brave and opted for only local anesthesia), and will celebrate a late Valentine's Day/birthday this weekend, with HIS beautiful girlfriend, Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment