The first blog I can remember ever reading was CheckonSteve.blogspot.com, which is written by one of our clients at Freeman Photography Studio in Coppell, TX, where I've worked for almost 8 years. Tyra Damm is a writer at the Dallas Morning News, and the blog is the inspirational story of her husband Steve, who was diagnosed about a year ago with a brain tumor, and their amazing family, friends, and medical community that have rallied around them. It includes daily accounts of his treatments, listings of support provided by friends and family, photos, etc. (Note, in case you go read their blog: Since their last name is Damm, they call his tumor the "Damm spot".)
I'm not sure WHY I've started a blog... I am home with a stomach bug/flu today, and am doing this on a whim, and because I'd like to learn how to blog, though I WOULD like to provide links to other blogs and websites that I've enjoyed and would like to share: photography, Photoshop, digital scrapbooking, inspirational, humorous, etc. I've added a couple, and will keep adding more. I'd like to occasionally post photos and scrapbook layouts. If there's anything going on in the family that needs to be shared, I'll try to post it.
I don't know about all of the etiquette of blogs, so if I step on anyone's toes, sorry, and feel free to correct me!
For now.... I hope that IF anyone actually reads this (Hi Mom!), that they have a nice Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this blog - keeps me uptodate on things going on in your life other than what you tell me. Love you
ReplyDelete