Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

What's New

Quickly, before I head off to work, here's a bullet list of what's new:

Gong Gong and Pop Pop returned from a 5-day stay in San Diego
Murr C and Papa C hosted Kelley and friends, Mike & Missy over July 4th weekend
Andrew and I visited Mike and Margo over July 4th weekend
Kevin and Rachel are moving in a couple of weeks, just south of downtown Austin
Danny will be 21 in just a few weeks!
Danny has a second part-time job, at Paulio's
Danielle is enjoying her job at Frilly's in Denton
Andrew is staying very busy with his hobby/side business
Andrew & I saw Horrible Bosses last night at Studio Movie Grill
I'm reading Redeeming Love and Black Heels to Tractor Wheels
Danny made homemade chicken and dumplings, from scratch
Off to work at Bradbury Lane...

1 comment: