

Other than the group shots organized by Gong Gong, I tried hard to only take candid shots this Christmas, if only to avoid annoying my boys. I've never been a huge fan of my candid shot results, so I may go back to annoying my boys next Christmas! I do like these two images, though. My babies, all grown up. I had never noticed that they sit in the same position, hands in front, until I saw these two images side by side. I am sorry that I didn't take more photos at Murr C and Papa C's house. Nobody was taking photos, I realized after the fact, so I will sit down and journal the wonderful time we had, but sadly won't have many photos. So, I hope my family enjoyed the reprieve from my camera, because at the next get-together I will be like paparazzi!
No comments:
Post a Comment