Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday

My prayers, thoughts and love go out to my New York family, as my Uncle Allen was transported to the hospital last night with kidney failure. You all are in my constant thoughts today.

Danny is heading to East Texas to play guitar at a Relay for Life concert tonight. Good luck, Matthew and Danny!

Today is Kevin's last day on his current job. He'll be on call next week, but essentially has the week off, before starting his new job at SicolaMartin. He sure deserves a week off!

What fun it was to go to a night baseball game again! Matthew did great, and had an outfield hit on his last at-bat. Great job, Matthew!

Gong Gong & Pop Pop will return today from a great anniversary trip to Branson, MO.

We'll be at Murr C & Papa C's house tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I've really enjoyed exploring your blog. I have signed up for the photo walk in Dallas and I can't wait to meet you!

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete