Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Worry Free 48 Hours

We are ATTEMPTING to make this weekend “worry-free” – just a short mental break from medical bills, income tax returns, and all of life’s worries….. Andrew DID go to work this morning at 5:30, so I guess he’s postponing the experiment by a few hours… We really need a funny movie or two to watch …text me if you think Andrew would enjoy “It’s Complicated.” Any recommendations for something funny to rent? I’m headed to Arlington Camera this morning for a free mini-class. I found a new blog, although I hardly qualify to read it, since it’s meant for “early adapters”, if I’m remembering my college marketing class terminology from 30 years ago (30 years?!?). Describing consumer types, we definitely fit on the end of the scale as “laggards”, as opposed to “early adapters”, evidenced by the fact that every tv in our house is as deep as it is wide. This blog describes new gadgets on the market; I was reading all about the new Apple IPad: http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/29/apple-ipad-the-definitive-guide-so-far/ Another fun blog, especially if you're avoiding life's worries, is 1000awesomethings.com - a celebration of life's small (and usually free) pleasures. Birthdays….Aunt Gloria celebrated her 80th birthday yesterday, and Murr C’s birthday is coming up this week. Happy Birthday to 2 wonderful ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment