Designed for My Family

... to keep in touch and share photos

...................................................................................................................



Shannon & Jeremy!

Shannon & Jeremy!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Thanks to Shannon for lending me her zoom lens for my NYC trip next week, I also borrowed a tripod & head from Arlington Camera, while I was there finalizing Steph's homecoming mum, and headed to Grapevine Springs Park in Coppell this morning at sunrise. First stop... McDonalds iced coffee, no sugar. Pretty sure I was the first human in the park this morning. I eventually spotted another hawk - there must be quite a few of them calling the park home. I have *SO* much to learn about my camera, but had fun experimenting for about an hour. Headed to Wagon Wheel Park before going home to laundry/chores. Andrew took another bike ride - he's gotten back into a regular exercise routine - I need to follow his lead! Looking forward to 5 days in NYC with Mom! Cousin Donna will pick us up at Laguardia, Mom will head to Long Island with Aunt Lynn while I visit Donna, Jenn, Thomas, Uncle Allen & Aunt Gloria, Glenn & Lynn over the weekend. Spending 2 days/1 night in Manhattan, the remainder on Long Island at Aunt Lynn & Uncle George's. Pop Pop organized a pool tournament at their apartment complex, Danny & Danielle went to a Cross Canadian Ragweed/Robert Earle Keene concert at the Fort Worth stockyards, Kevin & Rachel went to a UT tailgating party and played sand volleyball. Sounds like a fun & relaxing long weekend for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment