Wednesday, April 22, 2009
93 Degrees
Even a 93 degree HOT day feels great after being sick and indoors for several days. Poor Jim Riddles was our high tech online Dell guru yesterday, answering emails about Kevin's dying laptop: "Isn't there a way to coax a laptop into surviving just a few more weeks until graduation?!" Sounds like Papa C made a spectacular recovery after his heart cardioversion - by going out for a ride on his motorcycle with friends! Andrew had a stressful but successful long week of testing at work. Hang in there, Kevin, Danny, Rachel, Danielle, Kelley and anyone else who might be counting down to the end of the semester! A few folks have emailed that they aren't able to add a comment to my posts, and being new to this blogging thing, I don't have the answer :( Gong Gong and Pop Pop are traveling in Louisiana and then on to Houston, and I hope they're having a good time. I swore I wasn't going to get hooked on American Idol this season, but it happened again. Chris has really grown on me, but Adam is so amazingly talented. Aunt Jackie is leaving on a week-long cruise with her Mom and sister - bon voyage and drink a pina colada for me! I hope Kelley will let us know when she's ready to show off her new residence, and Shannon will let me know when she's ready to go on a photo shoot, because that would be a lot more fun than the spring cleaning I have planned for this weekend. One more thing; I was looking back on some of the photos I've posted and realized that the layout I did with Mom and me was one of the first photos I posted, before I figured out how to size photos. Mom, I messed up and can't make it any larger, so I'm posting a larger photo of just you, looking beautiful. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Laurie! It is a pleasure to meet new bloggers!Thank you for stopping by Nature Trail.I just downloaded a photo shop programme and am still learning my way around.It will be interesting once I'm really into it as you are!
ReplyDeleteSmiles to you! Ng :)