Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Photoshop class
One of my Christmas gifts was an online Advanced Photoshop class (Jessica Sprague's "Digi in Deep"), which just started yesterday. Yes, I had to wait two whole months, but I always love having something to look forward to on my calendar. Another exciting thing on my calendar is a trip to NYC with Mom in September! Can't wait, Mom! Anyway, this is a month-long online class I'm taking! So... in addition to letting my housecleaning and cooking slide a little this month, I probably won't add new posts here very often. There are people taking this online class from around the world; we all introduced ourselves in a special "forum" just for the students. There are students in Germany, Australia, Bahrain, Sweden... very fun! I think 85 people have introduced themselves, and about 4 or 5 of us are from TX (nobody else close, though). Okay, I'm off to do my Photoshop homework...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photoshop homework?! Sounds like a lot more fun than my homework.
ReplyDelete